StolenYouth Emergency Relief Fund
Stolen Youth exists to end child sex trafficking and we cannot allow these challenging times set us back. Our actions today are critical to securing a future where no child is EVER bought or sold for sex.
The coronavirus has created an environment of vulnerability that sex traffickers are leveraging:
- Families are facing food insecurity and homelessness;
- Children are being forced to shelter at home in abusive environments;
- Children are spending more time online without parental supervision;
- Children no longer have the safety net schools provide; and,
- Traffickers are becoming more desperate, forcing kids into more risky behaviors.
StolenYouth is fighting back! We have established by an emergency fund to support a coalition of service providers working tirelessly with trafficking survivors and to meet this exponentially increasing need. This emergency fund will be used to:
Please help us meet these vulnerable youths’ most basic needs and keep child sex trafficking from becoming even more prevalent and dangerous.
Our goal is to raise a minimum of $130,000 for this emergency fund. Please consider giving what you can to support this goal. Every dollar raised will be matched by three generous donors up to $65,000.
Please join us in this fight, give what you’re able, and share this message with your friends and family.