Are you, or someone you know in need of urgent, confidential help?
Call the Safe Place Hotline: (800) 422-TEEN
Or email [email protected]
Community Advocates are available 24/7 to take referrals for trafficked youth in King County.
If you see something suspicious, report it. Here are some available resources:
- Call 911 or the local non-emergency line
- Contact Bridge Collaborative Community Advocates 24-hour hotline at 1-855-400-CSEC
- Call the Organization for Prosititution Survivors’ 24-hour hotline at 206-853-6243
- Call the National Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or text “Be Free”
- Contact National Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678
REQUEST A GINNY FUND GRANT
Grant applications may only be submitted by service providers, community advocates, and law enforcement on behalf of a survivor. To request a grant, please complete our Ginny Fund Application and submit.
THE EMPOWERMENT FUND APPLICATION
Empowerment Fund applications are accepted twice a year: November 1st and May 1st. Applications should be submitted by service providers or community advocates in collaboration with the survivor. Please see the FAQ sheet for more information. Empowerment Fund Application
The Empowerment Fund is closed for the remainder of 2022 and will be accepting applications again in February of 2023.