Are you, or someone you know in need of urgent, confidential help?
Call the Safe Place Hotline: (800) 422-TEEN
Or call (855) 400-2732
Community Advocates are available 24/7 to take referrals for trafficked youth in King County.
If you see something suspicious, report it. Here are some available resources:
- Call 911 or the local non-emergency line
- Contact Bridge Collaborative Community Advocates 24-hour hotline at 1-855-400-CSEC
- Call the Organization for Prosititution Survivors’ 24-hour hotline at 206-853-6243
- Call the National Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or text “Be Free”
- Contact National Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678
HOW TO REQUEST A GRANT
Grant applications may only be submitted by service providers, community advocates, and law enforcement on behalf of a survivor. To request a grant, please download our Ginny Meisenbach Fund Application and FAQs, and submit by email to email@example.com.